Have you ever felt a need to retreat? A need for rest, relaxation, pampering? We all do…and we all SHOULD!
Spas are in the business of helping people relax, and they do this by focusing on stress management, aromatherapy, and wellness. Aromatherapy, the power of scent, and the many benefits of Essential Oils are increasingly being used for their strong therapeutic qualities.
We can use Essentials Oils to help us feel good inside and out with some easy, inexpensive, non-toxic products for a home spa experience!
First, let’s go over some major benefits of pampering and relaxation:
ESSENTIAL SPA BREAK MAKE & TAKE ROLLER BALL BLENDS
There are many Essential Oils that provide wellness and beauty benefits. Here are just some of our favorite DIY Natural Home Spa products!
*AMOUNTS LISTED ARE FOR A 5ml ROLLER BALL BOTTLE. DOUBLE THE AMOUNTS FOR A FULL-SIZE 10ML BOTTLE. To make these blends, label your roller bottle BEFORE adding Oils (if the bottle is oily the label won't stick!), add the Oils in the recipes below, then fill the rest of the way up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Happy Rolling!
1. Vacation: 5 drops each Balance and Serenity (get yourself in a spa-like mood)
2. Bright Eyes (helps with dark circles): 5 drops each Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon
3. Glow: 2 drops each Lavender, Cedarwood, Melaleuca - swipe on cotton ball or pad and use on skin in the morning for a healthy-looking glow!
4. Nailed it!: 2-3 drops Vitamin E Oil, 2 drops Lavender, 2 drops Lemon, 2 drops Frankincense, 2 drops Myrrh (Roll on fingernails and toenails, then massage into the nail and surrounding skin to soften cuticles, and strengthen and moisturize nails).
5. Tighten Up: 4 drops each Peppermint, Lime, and Grapefruit (anti-inflammatory, tightens pores, improves skin tone and elasticity, and reduces crepey skin).
6. Vein, Vein Go Away: 3 Lemongrass, 7 Lemon, 3 Lavender, 5 Cypress, 3 Helychrism (Use to strengthen veins, support healthy blood circulation, soothe aches, and as an anti-inflammatory).
I've made each of these for myself and love how they work and how they smell!